Saturday, September 25, 2021

Militaryclassified Eddy blowjob-feet



Today I'm introducing a new model to the MC line-up and his name is Eddy! As you all may know, I have an affinity towards gingers.... I don't know what it is about them, besides the hair, that I find so sexy but Eddy was one of those and at 19, he fits the bill for my tastes! Today I give his feet the once around and end it with a blowjob that left him speechless!
Sexy Jack Finix and Dominik Black get down to licking feet and Piss mouth | FAG exposed! None. Handsome black stallion toe licking friends feet before having bareback sex. Feet worshiping twinks licking soles and sucking his big smooth feet and hard cocks. Buff business stud cums hard after having his feet and Piss mouth | FAG exposed!
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 100kbps





File size: 164.1 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jack Shaving and Buttplay - Jack 5

Models: Jack 5 Video language: English Everyone's favorite stud Jack tries out a new look and some butt play.. RagingStallion ...